Email plays an essential part of your online marketing approach. More than 200 billion emails sent every day in the whole world. Email is a vital marketing channel that you shouldn’t ignore.
A sophisticated digital marketing agency can utilize the potential of email to help you deliver tailored marketing news to the people at any time.
Four Reasons to Choose Markweb IT for Hosting
When you know you have an ideal product or service that you want to deliver to the people, you would wish to shout about it from the core. Consider email marketing as the big reason that allows you to do that.
Here at MarkWeb IT, we have a treasure of practice with a diversity of email service providers (ESP). If you’re new to the concept, we can examine your needs and assist
you in picking an ESP that’s suitable for you.
Obtain a segmented and managed email campaign that will help you:
- Connect to your target audience.
- Build client confidence & reliability
- Secure your business to stand out
- Retain your products/services preserved & associated
- Draw the outcomes you need
Email marketing is one of the most popular digital marketing form and easy way to advertise online. Most of the emails opened on mobiles almost 53%, which means you can get to the market very easily through Email marketing.
Email Marketing Services that we Offer
Sending engaging and useful emails is an excellent way to get more traffic out of your existing customer goal.
From initiation to production, to distribution, MarkWeb IT work with you at every level of your email marketing campaign.
Our fully maintained email marketing service includes:
Brand Monitoring and Strategy
- Account analysis & activity report
- Concept formation & strategy
- ESP investigation and selection
Email Template Design & Development
- Creative analysis
- CRM Integration
- Responsive Development
- Innovative design & building
- Create & send of seasonal campaigns
- We process quality assurance
- Meticulous browser & inbox trial
- Spam testing
- A/B Split testing
Campaign Tracking and Reporting Analysis